BTT 3 Mountain trail
Mtb route at Bordeira, Aljezur council. Beautiful ride through the hills east of Bordeira and the borders of the Vicentina Natural Park (PNSACV). A 100% dirt road circuit, first through terrain forested with pine, cork oak, rock rose and medronheiro passing old settlements as Endiabrada and Almarinhos. Later as we are getting up to the wind mills of Espinhaço de Cão mainly surrounded by Eucalyptus. From there down the hill again to the Bordeira river at Samouqueira and cruising back into Bordeira.
Distance: 22,26 km.
Accumulated ascent: 328 m.
- Technical difficulty: 2/5
- Fysical difficulty: 3/5
- Scenery: 4/5
Points of interest:
- Vicentina Natural Park and all of it's vast natural and cultural heritage. Parque Natural do Sudoeste Alentejano e Costa Vicentina (PNSACV). http://www.vicentina.org/
- Costa Sudoeste, Natura 2000 PTZPE0015, PTCON0012, www.icnb.pt
- Bordeira's 18th century church
- Museum of Sea and Land in Carrapateira (Museu do Mar e da Terra)
Track author: Bordeira parish from the municipality of Aljezur, www.cm-aljezur.pt/jfbordeira
To view, compare, rate or download this track, open: